Wednesday 11 March 2015

Get To Know Me

Salam my flowers,

This is a quick introduction to my blog.

- My name is Nilly Dahlia
- I am twenty-something
- I am a Masters in Law Graduate from King's College, London
- I am a new mummy to a beautiful baby boy (Alhamdulilah)
- I am obsessed with bronzers, contouring products, lipsticks, mangoes, dhall and shopping
- I dislike people eating with their mouths open, the sound of crisps being crunched, people eating on public transport (unless the food doesn't make a sound whilst being eaten) and people that always think they're right *rollseyes*

This blog will consist of beauty, fashion, lifestyle, cooking and everything baby related - so, please do subscribe and follow me on my journey.

Much love,


4 comments:

  1. Glad to see your back!! Congrats on getting married and the little angel mA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Fiaza! :)
    I know! I have missed blogging so much, and now I've got a semi/kind of/plausible routine - I thought I'd try and give blogging a go! You need to thank Gurgle magazine - the articles made me want to write again!

    And, thank you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww!! I look forward to reading more posts iA! Aww have fun writing!! Im sure your going to do amazing :) xx

      Delete
  3. Hello my love glad your back ^_^ missed you and your blog congrats to hear on your new arrival baby boy mashaAllah. Please feel free to visit my blog also and follow <3 can't wait to read more of your blog. sheila xx

    ReplyDelete